To add transcripts to audio or video:
- Insert audio or video to the slide.
- Add text and move it out of the slide view.
- Set up the sequence that the objects will appear in:
Go to the Home tab in PowerPoint.
Click the Select button and choose the Selection Pane option.
- Arrange the objects in the desired order.
- Publish the course and select the Enable accessibility mode option in the Accessibility mode section of the Publish Presentation window.
- As a result, the text of the published course will be displayed as follows, in accessible mode:
Now users will be able to see the transcription of the audio and video on the slide.