Customize the color of the player elements to make it look in the same stylistic fit with the role-play or corporate colors of the organization.
- Click Colors on the toolbar.
- Choose one of the pre-set color schemes.
- Specify the color of each player element if you wish. To do this, click on the color button next to an element, select a new color and click OK.
Choose a color from the palette, enter its code, RGB values, or use the Color Picker tool.
The new color will be automatically applied to the selected element in the preview mode.
Adjust an element color by copying another element's color. To do this, left-click the needed color and drag the color to the element you would like to repaint.
Once you are satisfied with your color scheme, you can save it for future use.
To save your color scheme:
- Click the floppy disk icon to the right of the color profiles menu.
- Enter the name of your color scheme and click OK.
- Your custom color scheme is added to the list.
To remove a color scheme:
- Choose a color scheme from the Color scheme menu.
- Click the cross icon to the right of the color profiles menu.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Your custom profile is deleted.
Pre-set color profiles cannot be deleted.