With the LMS option, you can create a package for uploading to any learning management system. To create a package to upload to an LMS, select the standard that your LMS supports: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, Experience API (Tin Can), or cmi5, and publish the course.
To test and adjust online courses, we recommend using the SCORM Cloud service.
SCORM Cloud allows you to check how your SCORM, AICC, xAPI, or cmi5 courses will function in LMSs and what results they will return.
If the content size is not larger than 100 MB and the number of registered learners doesn't exceed 10, the SCORM Cloud service will be free.
- Click Publish on the iSpring Suite 11 toolbar.
- In the Publish Presentation window, select the LMS tab.
- Specify the local or network folder in which the course will be saved in the Folder field. To do this, click the Browse... button to the right, choose the folder, and click Select Folder.
- Then, set up output options:
- Select the player type or customize a previously chosen player
- Specify how the course will behave in a browser
- Select the quality level of images, audio, and video files
- Configure protection settings for your course
- Choose which slides you would like to publish (all or only the selected ones)
- Publish the presentation in the accessible mode
In the LMS profile field, select the standard that your LMS supports:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Experience API (aka Tin Can)
- Click the Publish button to publish the course.
- In the window that will open after the publishing process is done, the following options are available: