iSpring Suite 11 offers a choice of three ways to display slides while viewing a presentation:
- The adaptive Universal player, which works perfectly with any type of content on any device
- The Video Lecture player, which will help focus your users' attention either on the course material or on the lecturer whenever it is necessary
- Slides without a player, when only the course slides are displayed
To select a player type:
- Сlick the Player button on the iSpring Suite 11 toolbar.
- In the Select Player menu, choose the player type.
- Click Apply and Close to save the changes.