Liven up your courses by adding Content Library characters.
The collection contains over 100 characters that will fit different learning situations: personnel certification, university teaching, corporate training, or educating healthcare professionals. Each character has over 400 options of postures, emotions, and angles.
Here's how to add a character to a slide:
- Click the Characters button on the toolbar.
- In the Image section, choose Photo.
- Select a character in the gallery. To speed up the search, specify extra parameters for the character, such as gender, clothing, ethnicity, action, direction, and emotion.
- Choose the character's posture and click Insert.
The character has been added to the course slide. Change its size and position on the slide.
In iSpring Suite 11, you’ll find a collection of 18 characters of different ages, nationalities, and professions. Each of them has dozens of poses and emotions. The characters are suitable for any training scenario.
to add a character
- Click on Characters.
- In the Image section, choose Illustration.
- Select a character.
- Then choose the character's pose and emotion, and click Insert.
Great! You’ve added a character.