To run meetings in iSpring Learn, you need to enable the web conference service Zoom.
- Go to the Services → Integrations. Here you will see all third-party services integrated with iSpring Learn.
- In the Zoom section, click Turn On.
- In the opened window Enable Zoom Integration, click Sign in with Zoom.
You will be redirected to the Zoom's authorization page. If you already have a Zoom account, enter your login and password and click Sign In.
If you didn't set up your Zoom account earlier, create it now. To do this, hit the Sign Up button.
Next, buy a paid membership plan: Pro, Business, or Enterprise. To do this, click the Plans & Pricing link in the upper menu.
- Congratulations! You have connected Zoom to your iSpring Learn account, Now you can start creating Zoom meetings in the Trainings section.
Only Account Owner and Account Administrators can enable Zoom meetings in the iSpring Learn account.
Read through the requirements you need to meet to enable Zoom in your iSpring Learn account. If you don't complete these conditions, Zoom meetings will not work in your account.
- The correct functioning of Zoom in iSpring Learn depends on modifications made on the Zoom side. Sometimes, such modifications are implemented without notifying customers and partners.
We always strive to restore the correct functioning of Zoom meetings in iSpring Learn as quickly as possible, but occasionally it takes a while to get issues fixed.
- iSpring Learn doesn't support the following Zoom functionalities:
• Creating and conducting meetings using a Personal Meeting ID (PMI)
• Creating and conducting recurring meetings
• Converting a web meeting to a webinar
- Meetings in iSpring Learn work only with the paid Zoom subscription. Meetings won't work with the Basic plan.
- To host webinars, apart from a paid plan, purchase the Webinar add-on.
Read through the full list of requirements you need to meet to enable Zoom in your iSpring Learn account. If you don't complete these conditions, meetings will not work in your account.
- The organizer can now launch a meeting 30 minutes before the session starts. Users can join a meeting 15 minutes before the session starts.