- Get iSpring app.
- Go to Salesforce Lightning and open the iSpring app.
- Under the iSpring Control Panel tab, select Authorization Settings and click Edit.
- Enter an iSpring Learn administrator's login and password. Then, paste your iSpring Learn company's URL into the Endpoint field, and add a Salesforce admin email. Click Save.
If you're changing the password for the integration, which had previously been activated, first click on Verify and Register Integration and then Save.
- After that, click on Get Actual Payment Status. Once you've paid for your integration, the status will change to Active.
Click Run Connector Manually to launch the integration manually. To set up the synchronization schedule, go to the Schedule Setting tab.
- To change your password in Salesforce, change it in iSpring Learn first.
- If the integration has already been registered and set, you can only change the admin's password, but not their login — you can register the integration for another user instead.
- If the organization and administrator info have changed completely, reset this integration to another organization.
- If your integration was previously registered, and you click Verify and Change Setting and see an error message, go to the iSpring Integration Settings tab and open the Authorization Settings record.
Then, select Is Integration Registered.
How to Set up the Fields for Synchronization
Go to the Mapping Settings tab. You'll see 5 mandatory fields:
last_name User's last name login User login User email DepartmentField User department GroupField User group
To change the Salesforce Field name, click on the gear iconOnce you've made your changes, click Save.
- To add a new field, click New.
Enter the field's title and click on Create.
To find out what the field names are in iSpring Learn, go to User Profile Settings.
- To edit the fields you've created, click on the gear icon
Click on the cross icon to delete the field.
How to Set up the Synchronization Schedule
- Go to the Schedule Settings tab.
To change the schedule, click Edit. The tab contains the following settings:
- Run Type
- Run Interval (Minutes)
- Start Work Time
- Stop Work Time
To refresh the data, click on Change Schedule Job.
- Next, set up the sync status check:
- Check Sync Status After (Seconds)
- Check Sync Status Duration
- Interval After Expire Duration
- Last Sync Start
- Last Sync Status
The Last Sync Start and Last Sync Status fields are filled in automatically.
How to Select Users, Departments, and Groups
- Go to the Sync Settings tab. Select Department or Group.
- If you choose Department, you'll see the list of departments. To create a new one, click Add New Department.
- Add users to your department. To do this, select them and click Save.
- To see the users of the department, click on the arrow
To add or exclude users, click Manage User.
Check the users you want to add and uncheck the ones you want to exclude.
- A user can be added to one department only.
- Users without a department won't be synchronized with iSpring Learn.
- If there are no users in the department, it will be deleted during the next synchronization.
- To sync all users of the department, check Sync next to this department's name.
- To change the department name, click on the Edit
- To delete a department, click on the bin
- Choose or edit groups for synchronization. To create a group, click Add New Group.