You can upload PDF and DOCX certificates which will be delivered to your learners after they successfully complete courses and learning tracks. Here you can add custom certificate templates, edit or remove it.
How to Add a Certificate
- To start managing certificates, go to the Settings section, open the Additional Options tab.
- Then, click Certificate Templates.
- Hit the Add Certificate Template button.
- Enter a certificate name.
- Click the Browse... button and select a file.
- After that, click on Upload. The certificate will be added to your iSpring Learn account.
Perfect! You've added certificate.
Your colleagues can download the original certificate in iSpring Learn.
How to Edit a Certificate
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the certificate name.
- Now change the title or upload a new PDF file.
Then, hit the Update button.
The pre-installed certificate template cannot be edited.
How to Delete a Certificate
To remove a certificate:
- Click the Delete icon to the right of the certificate name.
In the Delete certificate window, click Delete.
The pre-installed certificate template and the default one cannot be deleted.
How to Create a Certificate
You can create a certificate in PDF and DOCX format: