Catalog is a collection of additional courses and trainings available to learners in your iSpring Learn account.
- In the User Portal, go to the Catalog section. You will see Courses and Trainings tabs.
- In the Courses tab, you can find different categories of courses. Select the one you need. Inside a category, you can organize courses by course name or rating.
- Open any course that interests you and click on Add to "My Courses." The selected course will then appear on the enrolled list.
- To get approval from the administrator, first send your request to view the course and wait for the administrator's response.
How to unenroll from learning content coming from the catalog
- Select the content you want to unenroll from in the My Courses or Catalog tab.
- Click on the> Unenroll From Course.
Submit your decision to unenroll.
Done! Now you only see the courses you need.