Check out the table below to find out who can add and manage users.
Can add to
|Account Owner||Any users||All departments|
Any users, except for Account Owner
|Department Administrator||Course Authors and Learners||Departments they manage and their sub-departments|
|Custom role||Learners||Departments they manage and their sub-departments|
To add a new user:
- Open the Users tab and click New User.
- On the New User page, fill in the information.
- If the user's role is Department Administrator or a custom role, choose the departments they will manage.
- Select the groups that the user will belong to (optional).
- Tick Notify a user by email that their learning portal was created if you want to send them an email with credentials to log in to their iSpring Learn account.
- Finally, click Save.