You can create a standalone assignment or an assignment within a course.
How to Add a Standalone Assignment
- Go to Learning Section and click Create → Assignment.
- Then, add the assignment title, description, and instructions and set the passing score.
Next, add assignment instructor.
You can assign the Account Owner, Account Administrators, Department Administrators, and a user with a custom role with the right to grade assignments as an instructor.
Department Administrators and users with a custom role can view and grade users` assignments only in the department they manage and its sub-departments.
- In the Assignment Instructor section, click Add Instructor.
- Select an employee and click Add.
- Finally, click Save.
Great! You’ve added an assignment.
How to Add a Course Assignment
- Open the course and click Add → Assignment.
- In the pop-up window, enter a name for the assignment and add a description. Then, enter the passing score.
- Next, add the instructor who will check the assignments. To do this, in the Assignment Instructor section, click Add Instructor.
- Then, select an employee and click Add.
- Finally, click Create.