Adding Users to Groups
- Go to the Users section, open the Groups tab and click a group where you want to add users.
- On the Groups Members page, click Add Users.
- In the Add to Group window, select users you want to add to the group. Start typing their names, last names, logins, or emails and select matching names from system suggestions. Then, click Save.
Removing Users from a Group
- Go to the Users section, open the Groups tab and click a group from which you want to add users.
- Select users, you want to delete from the group and click Remove from Group in the top menu.
- Confirm your decision by clicking Remove in the Remove from Group window.